TOP celebrates his 31st birthday


Article: 'Marijuana scandal' Big Bang's TOP celebrates 31st birthday

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+445, -15] So what, ugh I really hate seeing him

2. [+392, -12] Praying so he doesn't get caught next time

3. [+356, -12] You're 31 years old now, act your age already

4. [+22, -1] I'm telling you, it was his big picture plan all along. Get caught with marijuana in the army so he doesn't even have to serve.

5. [+16, -6] Ugh I despise him ㅡㅡ I miss my dongsaeng suffering in the army right now ㅠㅠ

6. [+13, -1] Proof that a criminal like him gets such an easy life

7. [+13, -2] He's probably still hooking up with Han Seohee

8. [+9, -1] I used to think he was so cool until I saw that pathetic show with the wheelchair

9. [+8, -1] F*cking hate him ㅡㅡ

10. [+7, -0] The starmaker of Han Seohee

-