Thomas McDonnell continues to show his love and interest in the Korean language





Article: Hollywood actor writes 'Dokdo' on map

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,641, -9] Wow, he's really good at writing in Hangeul. Even his handwriting is perfect ㅋㅋㅋ that's so cool

2. [+1,453, -4] His handwriting is better than most Koreans

3. [+1,176, -7] Thank you ^^

4. [+74, -1] You are now our top 3 favorite Hollywood actor

5. [+62, -1] He's really good at writing Hangeul. Talk about a handsome face worth every bit.

6. [+60, -1] King Sejong must be so proud to see people recognize the worthiness of Hangeul ㅠ

7. [+45, -1] His handwriting is even better than mine...

8. [+44, -1] He actually wrote that himself??? His Korean looks better than his English ㅋㅋ

9. [+43, -2] A thousand times better than some Korean stars who are too afraid to even say a peep about Dokdo in Japan because they want to have it easy there

10. [+35, -1] I want to upvote this article a thousand times... I'll remember his name and support him. Who did he learn Hangeul from though? I want to know so I can fix my bad handwriting ㅡ.ㅡ

11. [+34, -1] At first he kept retweeting nonsensical Korean words so I thought he just thought it looked pretty but I guess he's actually learning it too

12. [+30, -2] How can a foreigner write in Korean that perfectly? Daebak ㅋㅋ

13. [+22, -1] Korea should invite him for Hangeul Day ㅋ I'm grateful for his interest

-