Han Seohee shares her frustrations with her ability to express herself on SNS


Article: 'Femi controversy' Han Seohee, "I don't want to be a singer, I'm tired of the attention"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

In a conversation with an 'oppa' assumed to be her company staff:
HSH: I'm upset, I hate this sh*t
Oppa: It's how society is, what can you do about it
HSH: In foreign countries, people post political tweets all the time but try saying anything in Korea and people kick up a fuss ㅋㅋㅋ It's not like I said much
Oppa: Well it's the job of a marketer to be in line with what the people want
HSH: People told me to be more active on Instagram so I did just that. I should know how to be more flexible when it comes to dealing with sensitive stuff but I guess I was foolish in the way I handled them. I'm as frustrated as you are.
Oppa: I know
HSH: I just want to quit Instagram and declare that I quit becoming a singer too and just go on hiatus
HSH: Attention? I don't want it anymore

-

1. [+2,003, -39] She's really setting this whole thing up for herself, isn't she

2. [+1,715, -35] The biggest attention wh*re I've ever seen

3. [+1,499, -35] She is so hopeless...

4. [+95, -3] Why would she share this conversation anyway? She's never going to quit Instagram

5. [+79, -3] She's the one who's starting all these controversies, what is she talking about? Is she sick in the head?

6. [+63, -4] Yeah, quit being a singer and become a full time feminazi. Fighting!

7. [+52, -2] Can someone put a muzzle on her?

8. [+48, -3] Sulli-ya, how could you ever contend against her... ㅠㅠ

9. [+45, -5] Then just quit;

10. [+41, -2] I doubt she'll ever be able to go on hiatus because she's so addicted to SNS

11. [+39, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She can just quit SNS in the time she's taking to screencap this conversation about quitting SNS

12. [+31, -1] I wonder how old this oppa is who's putting up with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-