'Gangnam Style' hits 3 billion YouTube views


Article: [Exclusive] Psy's Gangnam Style MV hits 3 billion views

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+397, -7] Amazing, it's been so many years

2. [+330, -13] It has a catchy melody and dance like the 'Macarena' along with a comedic music video. Everything fits together perfectly... Imagine the immense pressure he was under when he was on top of the world. I'm glad that we can continue to hear his music. We'll probably never hear another 'Gangnam Style' but I hope he does even better and sweeps the stage worldwide~

3. [+273, -15] Whenever I'm vacationing in Europe and say that I'm from Korea, people do the horse dance at me ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+9, -2] He's raking in that cash ㅋㅋ

5. [+8, -6] Reminds me of Taeyeon yelling at her company for not writing articles about her music video hitting views when the numbers are nothing compared to this

6. [+5, -1] I keep seeing BTS fans or whatever talking about how their oppas have passed Psy but I hope they read this and shut up

7. [+5, -7] BTS is scarier at this point

8. [+4, -0] Can't believe the world is still watching this. This music video really hit it off without the help of an agency or anyone else. Psy and BTS both achieved that, with their skills alone.

9. [+4, -0] Tired of this song

10. [+4, -1] 'Despacito' is #1 in views though

-