Fan gives Jackson a surprise cockroach at fan signing


Article: Idol freaks out over a cockroach during fan signing 'cute'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate [video]

1. [+254, -8] I crazy hate cockroaches, I'd be so angry and even swearing if this happened to me... It's funny to the person doing it but traumatizing to the person on the receiving end. Best not to play pranks like this...

2. [+230, -4] ?... Why would you do this at a fan signing? I'd hate it if someone did this to me

3. [+192, -10] Look at his face, he looked super surprised before forcing himself to play it cool... being a celebrity is a hard job. Please don't play pranks like this. Everyone has something different that they can't tolerate. I'm not a Jackson fan but this is too far.

4. [+27, -4] Don't you normally want to do nice things for the person you like? Why would you scare them like this? Trying way too hard to be memorable

5. [+24, -2] Fans like this are psychos

6. [+21, -1] He looks pissed, which is normal. That stupid fangirl should be banned from the event.

7. [+8, -0] Jackson really held it in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -0] You can hear how pissed he is from that scream ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -0] Do this to a female idol and you'll end up on a blacklist ㅡㅡ

10. [+3, -0] I remember a Cosmic Girls fan signing where someone did this to Bona and she burst into tears. Fans who do this aren't true fans.

-