Eunhyuk reveals SM stopped him from getting plastic surgery


Article: 'Knowing Bros' SuJu Eunhyuk, "I thought of plastic surgery but SM stopped me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+355, -6] His face now isn't too overbearing and it's plain in a good way. I don't think he'll get any more handsome even if he does get plastic surgery.

2. [+214, -5] If he gets double eyelids, he's going to look greasy like Shindong

3. [+195, -7] Living the way you were born is the best

4. [+38, -20] I don't see the point in it for him;;; his base features are already so bad;;;;;

5. [+33, -1] What's up with all their hair styles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -3] I doubt he'll see any big improvement, it's good that SM stopped him

7. [+20, -3] Don't do it, I know a guy who looks like Eunhyuk and he's really popular with the ladies;

8. [+9, -5] I bet all of them got a bit of work done, stop acting like you didn't ㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -2] How'd he even become an idol? He's so ugly

10. [+8, -16] He's better off gaining some weight and working out so he doesn't look so scrawny all the time

-