TOP uploads and deletes ambiguous picture on SNS


Article: 'Reflection' TOP returns to SNS... deletes ambiguous picture after uploading it

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+148, -7] Please don't ever come back. Still disgusts me to think he put on that whole show with the wheelchair

2. [+135, -0] The class of Korean celebrities~~~~~

3. [+127, -1] It's still unfair no matter how much I think about it. He gets a free pass into public service from active duty just for committing a crime..

4. [+19, -1] Imagine how much he partied with drinks after finding out he got switched to public service. So stupid, really.

5. [+17, -1] I wish people like him would be exiled for good. I don't want to even see him in the news.

6. [+11, -0] Yoo Ah In or TOP both don't seem to realize that this isn't the time to be showing yourself on SNS

7. [+4, -1] Ugh just his name makes me barf, druggie

8. [+3, -0] What an attention wh*re

-