Sunmi responds to comments questioning her sexuality over her short nails


Article: "Is there anything wrong with my nails? Haha" Sunmi's cool response to ridiculous controversy over her sexuality 

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,437, -16] I wonder if the netizens who accused her of being gay just because she keeps her nails short are able to function in society

2. [+1,686, -22] I think it looks clean to have her nails cut short like that

3. [+1,372, -10] Nope, nothing wrong at all

4. [+85, -0] I question the sexuality of the people accusing her of being gay over her nails ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+74, -1] My nails are short too. There's no rule that says nails have to be long. Ridiculous.

6. [+64, -2] I'm a mother who keeps her nails short, am I gay too?? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+57, -1] I feel like 30% of Koreans are psychos... way too many psychos lately

8. [+57, -0] I prefer that Sunmi keeps it short and clean than all the celebrities who do crazy nail art. IU keeps hers clean too.

9. [+47, -3] People who work in hospitals have short nails too, are they all gay??? What kind of stupid reasoning is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+35, -1] Hul ㅋㅋ I had no idea that people thought that until I read this article ㅋㅋ aigoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-