Seungri dresses in white on white on white for 'Mix Nine' conference


Article: Seungri 'confident in his white pants'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+708, -60] Looking at Seungri makes me realize that it really isn't that hard to become an idol

2. [+607, -26] The other Big Bang members are so short that his height is barely noticeable amongst them but on his own, you can definitely tell.........

3. [+449, -29] He's so tiny ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+28, -4] Now that's a height we're all used to seeing around ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -1] Bulge...

6. [+27, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ How is he a celebrity

7. [+25, -0] I guess there's nothing he can do about that tacky look to him ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -1] I've only ever heard about these bulge tight skinny jeans on guys

9. [+25, -4] He's so short

10. [+24, -4] White t-shirt + white pants + white sneakers;;;;;

11. [+18, -4] I get that he's a hard worker but I don't find any charm to him

12. [+17, -2] Doesn't matter what he wears, he makes it look tacky... although I'm sure everything he wears is designer

-