Honey Lee reveals she's the same age as Kim Heechul


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Honey Lee, "I'm the same '83er as Kim Heechul, I've really wanted to meet him"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+544, -7] Kim Heechul really is youthful looking...

2. [+405, -6] Hul, they're the same age...

3. [+340, -18] Huh? I assumed Honey Lee was older than me;;

4. [+51, -4] Kim Heechul really is youthful looking. He's an '83er which makes him mid-thirties, go look at all the mid-thirties that you know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -8] Honey Lee's 34?? I assumed she was at least 38...

6. [+32, -3] Celebrities are celebrities for a reason. No average person in their mid-thirties looks like this. Kim Heechul could pass for mid-twenties easily.

7. [+25, -1] Kim Heechul's still got it, he's still an idol ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -1] I think people always saw Honey Lee as older than her age since her Miss Korea days ㅎ

9. [+14, -4] I wouldn't say Honey Lee looks older than her age, just that Kim Heechul looks younger.

10. [+6, -0] So sick of how Koreans are always obsessed with weird things like the size of your head, height, how much younger or older than your age you look, as if any of these are compliments ㅋㅋㅋ

-