G-Dragon opens up about the mental struggle of a top idol




Article: G-Dragon, "I feel mentally ill"... the murderous schedule of a top level idol

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+2,668, -291] If you hate it, then quit and go live comfortably

2. {+2,253, -249] So you're not going to serve in the army?

3. [+1,966, -344] In IU's 'Palette', G-Dragon murmurs some line about how he knows it's youth because it hurts but I wonder if he even knows what that means? He of all people to be complaining about the pains of youth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+178, -16] But you make that much more money... the rest of us are struggling with studies and employment

5. [+167, -15] No one told you to go on tour... you're the one that went on it to make money so who are you trying to blame?

6. [+163, -13] Then quit and become a salaryman

7. [+143, -7] Whenever it gets tough, just look at your bank account...

8. [+135, -13] I can't help but think he's just laying the groundwork to get an army exemption...

9. [+125, -15] Is this some ploy to get out of the army?

10. [+119, -13] So sick of celebrities whining. They make so much more than we could ever imagine ㅋㅋㅋ if it's so hard, then quit... but of course they never quit and just whine, whine

11. [+111, -9] That's great, you can take two years off in the army

12. [+93, -7] Working as a salaryman is harder...

13. [+82, -5] He's just setting up the groundwork for exemption

14. [+73, -8] So who told you to take on a murderous schedule? You have enough money to live off of, why take on more work when you don't have to ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+68, -4] I find life tough too but when my boss asks if I'm okay, I say I'm okay. Just like my boss is my salary, your fans are your slsary so stop whining to them and go serve in the army ㅋㅋ

-