Bomi reveals Kwang Soo video calls her whenever he's drunk


Article: 'Running Man' A Pink Yoon Bomi, "Lee Kwang Soo keeps video calling me whenever he drinks"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+403, -22] Kyah, didn't know Kwang Soo was the type to hit on girls like this

2. [+395, -27] I smell Jun Hyun Moo from the giraffe...

3. [+213, -151] He has some low standards

4. [+76, -47] I remember seeing this article a couple days ago and some women were commenting like "you should be honored he's even calling you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still find that so ridiculous. I like Kwang Soo too but even I'll admit that this is wrong.

5. [+33, -19] I saw this article a few days ago and people were telling Bomi that she should be honored ㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -7] Three types of people I hate the most: people who call when they're drunk, people who call late at night, people who call after breaking up with you

7. [+24, -4] You guys do realize she gets permission to say this stuff before saying it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -7] Isn't it rude and disrespectful? Kwang Soo needs to stay within the lines or he's going to get in big trouble. If you have something to say to someone, call them when you're sober.

9. [+13, -17] He wants some ㅋㅋ

10. [+13, -8] That's so annoying.. ㅋㅋ even girlfriends get annoyed when their boyfriends do that and yet he's doing it to a stranger?

11. [+12, -6] Why would she reveal that on TV though

12. [+11, -3] Hul... didn't know Kwang Soo was that kind of person. I thought his prankster image was just for varieties and assumed he'd be a lot more reserved in real life...

13. [+9, -0] When men get drunk, they always call the girls they think are easiest

-