Seungri enjoys the last days of summer


Article: 'Big Bang' Seungri, the life of a maknae... "good life"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+660, -17] Seungri's a bigger winner than GD

2. [+520, -10] "Good life" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like Daesung and Taeyang would think this is cringe.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+421, -22] Good life indeed. Hope you match that good life to good character.

4. [+63, -5] It's true, he really does have a good life. I'm going crazy over wanting to quit. Sometimes all I can do is cry on the bus after work... Quitting's not an option since I need to put food on the table. He truly looks so happy in this picture. Life must be so fun. I wonder when I'll reach a day where I can help my mom not work...

5. [+45, -6] Turned his life around by getting into a good group...

6. [+35, -15] I think he would've been successful even without Big Bang. He has a strong sense of self esteem and works on himself constantly. He's the type of people who don't go to college and end up succeeding on their passion alone.

7. [+34, -3] Seungri used to get so much hate... any other person would've had a mental breakdown already ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+32, -4] I truly mean this, the most successful member of Big Bang is Seungri

9. [+31, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For the member with the least amount of public presence, he has the most YOLO life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+28, -2] He seems untalented on the outside but that's only because he's always compared to the other members who are exceptionally talented. Seungri seems to have really studied up on business and foreign languages which is where his success lies. As long as he doesn't get into any scandals, he'll really live a good life indeed~

-