Netizens surprised by Fan Bing Bing's past photos



Article: Such a past from the goddess of China... Fan Bing Bing's embarrassing past photos

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+939, -46] The contours of her face to the shape of her eyes and nose are so different from the past but she's still denying that she ever got plastic surgery. Even had a plastic surgeon come out on TV to prove that she never got work done. She's obviously wealthy enough to buy someone to make up all the lies for her but I'm still surprised that anyone would bother even believing her...

2. [+806, -31] This is what I'm talking about.. I've been watching her since 'My Fair Princess' and thought her face changed a lot a few years after it so I was surprised when people actually believed she's natural;;; her eyes alone already look like they had a ton of work done;

3. [+562, -57] She was alright during her 'My Fair Princess' days... these pictures obviously aren't the most flattering

4. [+51, -0] I think even today she looks a bit grotesque;; I find it so weird when people say she's pretty. I'd be scared to see her face at night;;;

5. [+50, -3] China seems to be stuck in the mindset that Koreans were in the past where you just believed the lies if they say otherwise ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -0] She didn't just get work done, she got a ton done

7. [+43, -1] Korea's Gangnam monsters have a very distinct look and I bet China's plastic monsters look exactly like her too

8. [+33, -7] Her visuals are like Girl's Day Yura's features on steroids

9. [+28, -6] I actually don't think her features look that different. You also have to account for the difference in make up styles then and now. You can contour nose bridges to look higher and contour your jawline to create things that weren't there before.

10. [+22, -0] She sure has changed since her 'My Fair Princess' days

11. [+22, -9] Don't care what anyone says, I think she looks better than any Korean plastic monster celebrity

12. [+21, -1] She has the type of look you get bored of seeing after a while

-