Kim Heechul blushes at BTS Jin's wink on 'Knowing Bros'


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Kim Heechul "I'm in big trouble if my face goes red" at BTS Jin's wink

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+413, -27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't seen Kim Heechul this taken aback in a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+388, -26] Look at Kim Heechul all taken aback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why the wink ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+323, -81] So many jealous BTS haters here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+47, -9] I never cared for BTS before but after seeing them on 'Knowing Bros', they seem like good kids ㅎㅎ that Jin kid is really handsome

5. [+38, -9] Why is Jimin so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -2] This is my first time seeing a BTS article at the top of Nate news rankings ㅋㅋㅋ they should go on varieties more often

7. [+33, -6] They were honestly funny today but other fandoms are being jealous haters without even watching the episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+27, -6] I'm not a BTS fan, just someone who hasn't cared about idols since Big Bang but today's episode was honestly funny ㅋㅋㅋ All of the comments calling them boring are just other fandoms who haven't even watched it ㅋㅋ

-