Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Choi Siwon gather for drinks


Article: Kangin's whereabouts since drunk driving scandal... "Long time no see" with Donghae, 
Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Choi Shiwon

Source: Sunday News via Nate

1. [+633, -13] He's become a total ajusshi now. No need to pay us back with more music, just stay on hiatus forever ❤

2. [+494, -10] The SuJu kids are really nice for still putting up with him. I would be completely done with him.

3. [+436, -3] His first update after his drinking scandal is a picture of him drinking ㅡㅡ

4. [+34, -1] Remember when Kim Heechul said that he felt like SuJu would crumble if not for him... that he had to stay upright even when other members were causing scandals. He doesn't even have a car because he's so afraid of making mistakes.

5. [+21, -0] I don't get it... he has enough money to call a designated driver... It's people like me who need to save money and have a wife and kids waiting at home, which is why I choose to drink within walking distance from home

6. [+14, -0] I wonder if he feels sorry... caused all those scandals, doesn't manage himself... he reminds me of Moon Hee Jun. He better be good to the members.

7. [+12, -2] He's drinking again?

8. [+12, -0] Shouldn't he consider quitting drinking... who does he think he is to be posing for a picture while drinking, tsk tsk. Hopeless case.

9. [+12, -1] Still drinking ^^

10. [+9, -0] I feel like I could never drink again if I caused two scandals over drinking and yet he's still chugging it;;;; wake up, man!!!

-