Jennie and Lisa look like they're on date night




Article: "Jennie ♥ Lisa's date" Black Pink, pretty girl after pretty girl

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+566, -160] Why are these little kids so desperate to look sexy...

2. [+302, -51] Ew those shoulder pads

3. [+51, -8] Reminds me of Ariana Grande... they're the types who want to look sexy but there's nothing sexy about their faces or bodies, they just look like little girls

4. [+41, -6] I don't know who they are but the one on the right totally looks South East Asian, she has to be, right??

5. [+35, -3] I thought you guys never got plastic surgery ㅠㅠ but I saw Lisa's pre-surgery photo... why did I have to see it...

6. [+32, -4] They look like little kids trying to look grown up... still a ways to go before they start to look like women

7. [+30, -4] I still find it bizarre how Lisa got so white

8. [+12, -20] Jennie's face is so perfect for roles like 'Gossip Girl'

-