Feeldog's nickname for girlfriend Bora is 'nuna'


Article: Feeldog's nickname to lover SISTAR's Bora is "nuna"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+289, -8] He's a lot more handsome than I thought

2. [+196, -13] Imagine a younger, cute and sexy guy like Feeldog calling you nuna... my heart would felt... they match well ㅠㅠ kyah

3. [+137, -19] What the, they're dating? ㅋㅋ

4. [+16, -2] We have so many idols that people are using the weirdest names now... Feeldog? What's that supposed to mean?

5. [+13, -0] He's quite handsome

6. [+12, -5] Handsome...;;;;

7. [+9, -2] He's damn handsome..

8. [+8, -1] He's handsome. I've liked him since his 'Dance Battle' days ㅜㅜ gives off a Se7en feel

9. [+7, -0] I'll be honest, he's really handsome

10. [+6, -1] He's super short though, barely around 167 cm

11. [+5, -0] I remember when he was a rookie, he was my ideal type. He's totally the handsome style that would be popular with the ladies ㅜㅜㅜ

12. [+4, -0] He's always been handsome but the dating rumor articles all used weird pictures of him so people hated onh im for no reason

-