Choa to have a solo fan signing this month


Article: Choa on her own, AOA leave -> preparing fan signing this month

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+453, -93] Let's get one thing straight. Choa has always been on her own, it was the other AOA members who were dependent on her own, and later Seolhyun who went on her own too.

2. [+437, -83] So she doesn't want to be in AOA but she wants to keep promoting as a celebrity? Hmm........

3. [+251, -61] I don't really think she's competitive enough as a solo... I think she'll regret her decision soon..

4. [+27, -8] I still don't get why people are so supportive of her leaving the group though

5. [+20, -4] Wasn't she getting ready to get married?

6. [+18, -4] Guess she's out of money now

7. [+13, -0] Her image kind of took a hit with what happened so I don't know how much more popular she can be on her own. Most of the solos she put out under AOA didn't do well, and for a female idol whose career is reliant on selling a fantasy, her relationship ruined that.

8. [+10, -1] I'm a Choa fan but I don't really see her having potential as a solo

9. [+10, -0] She'll probably end up like Jessica

-