Cheetah reveals her tattoo of her late father



Article: Cheetah "I have a tattoo of my late father on my arm, I always want him to be with me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,143, -38] It's a face tattoo on the same area of the arm that Park Yoochun has but such a different feeling than his

2. [+906, -251] It's going to be awkward for her future husband every night..

3. [+683, -145] Imagine doing skinship with your girl and seeing her father's face right there

4. [+48, -2] I'm always jealous of people who talk about their parents so proudly. I'm embarrassed at just the thought of my parents. Sometimes giving birth isn't the only thing that makes a parent... being raised under good parents is luck in itself ㅠ

5. [+43, -30] ㅋㅋㅋ Why can't she just keep his picture with her?

6. [+33, -21] She could just keep his picture with her ㅋㅋㅋ trying so hard to justify a tattoo she got just to look cool

7. [+23, -7] I notice people with tattoos always try to put some special meaning to it when they got it just to look cool in the end

8. [+19, -1] Thousand times better than getting a tattoo of your boyfriend's name or something stupid

9. [+17, -14] I'm sure her father would've really been accepting of that tattoo... /s

10. [+16, -9] Kind of seems excessive

11. [+16, -9] But would her father really have wanted that?

-