Wanna One member injures finger because of fan overcrowding




Article: Wanna One member injures finger due to crowding fans

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+220, -7] Sasaengs are gross ㅡㅡㅗ

2. [+183, -10] Sigh... what's wrong with people? These members suffered through so much to become idols but I bet they regret everything in moments like this

3. [+145, -0] How are they any different from sasaengs?

4. [+17, -0] Wouldn't you feel embarrassed behaving like this in front of the idol you like so much?

5. [+15, -2] Can their agency please use the money they're making on getting better security? These fans were practically walking right alongside the members ㅡㅡ

6. [+12, -0] I feel like I'd be so embarrassed if my favorite idol looked at me with disgusted eyes... Imagine being used to seeing thin, pretty girl groups at work and then seeing these beasts run towards you...

7. [+9, -0] Crazy... how can you call yourself a fan when you injure your own singer?

8. [+8, -1] Jihoonie's finger ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please catch the fan who did this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+7, -0] I remember someone said that it seemed like all the hated fans of various other fandoms all joined together in Wanna One's fandom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -0] I hate sasaeng fans as much as I hate their agency for not getting better security

-