Steven Yeun adores baby William on 'Superman Returns'


Article: Steven Yeun is head over heels for William on 'Superman', honey dripping from his eyes

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+630, -18] Wow, who ever thought I'd be able to see a Walking Dead actor on a show like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ One of my favorite actors, [spoiler] so unfortunate how he died ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+581, -11] I hope Steven Yeun stars in more Korean movies too. So proud that a Korean actor like him was able to move all of America into a state of sadness and shock!!

3. [+547, -6] He's like that one uncle who seems average but is actually handsome

4. [+40, -1] Steven Yeun is so sexy... he can be doing nothing and still look sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -1] I saw him for the first time today on this show and felt really drawn to him for his Korean facial features and personality. He looks so uniquely handsome because he's not a face you see often in the Korean industry since he's never had plastic surgery. I like his voice too. I wish he'd just come and promote in Korea. I want to see him more often in dramas and movies!

6. [+37, -1] He's so handsome in a clean way ❤

7. [+33, -1] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see him on more Korean shows!!!!

8. [+22, -0] As a fan of The Walking Dead since the first season, [spoiler] his death was so sad to me ㅠ

9. [+18, -2] Couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching this episode. My love Glenn~❤

10. [+16, -0] He has such a handsome nose....

11. [+13, -0] For some reason I found Steven Yeun more bright an dpretty and cute than the baby ㅋ I swear I'm not gay ㅋ

12. [+11, -1] [spoiler] I'm glad he left The Walking Dead because it's getting boring now... the survival aspect was good up till the third season but now it's just a repeat of drama with other survivors nonstop

13. [+11, -0] Work in Korea please ㅠㅠㅠ I want to see him eery day

-