Hyejung shares a new 6 member photo of AOA


Article: AOA Hyejung reveals 6 member picture since Choa's leave "Thank you, I love you"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+829, -54] No matter how many times I see the other members, it always feels like I'm seeing them for the first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+668, -57] They're like a cellphone without a sim card now...

3. [+572, -56] So who's going to sing now?

4. [+36, -6] If they weren't able to convince Choa to stay, there's probably something they did wrong too

5. [+33, -1] I have no idea who any of them are other than Seolhyun and that nasally rapper Jimin ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+28, -4] Seolhyun's probably scheming to get out too... the other members are screwed

7. [+26, -1] No matter how popular Seolhyun is, it's not like she has a huge fandom. And her popularity is entirely based off of CFs. Without Choa, they're screwed in terms of digital songs and stage performances...

8. [+22, -1] Other than Seolhyun, Choa, and Jimin, I feel like I'm seeing the rest for the first time

9. [+22, -1] Samuel trying so hard to look sexy

10. [+21, -4] Without Choa, nobody shines or catches my attention ㅜㅜ Choa-ya

-