BTS wins Choice International Artist at the '2017 Teen Choice Awards'



Article: BTS wins 'Choice International Artist' at the '2017 Teen Choice Awards'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,801, -75] Congratulations... prep for your comeback well and see you in September ♡

2. [+1,466, -61] Putting aside that I'm a fan, their achievements are so amazing

3. [+1,238, -49] Congratulations ^^

4. [+1,160, -55] Bangtannies, congratulations~

5. [+300, -8] You kids are receiving love everywhere in the world. So fortunate that I get to call you amazing people my singers. Congratulations!!

6. [+281, -8] Not a fan but I find the group so charming. They have a boyish charm to that other groups can't replicate and they're awesome dancers too. I never cared for them before because their songs weren't my style but they have hidden gems like 'Butterfly' if you take the time to listen. Anyway, hope they can win #1 on Billboard someday. I'm happy if any Korean idol does well abroad. Fighting! Have to point out that Junggookie is such a good singer and handsome to boot..

7. [+262, -6] Finally news of this!! Congratulations~^^

8. [+253, -7] Congratulations on the award. Fans are going crazy with comeback hints right now so looking forward to it~~

-