Seo Ha Joon opens up about his webcam scandal for the first time


Article: Seo Ha Joon "Even I thought it looked like me in the video... I wondered if this was all a dream" first time confessing feelings

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,110, -32] Amazing; he's just facing the issue head on

2. [+1,813, -254] Wow, his skin must be made of titanium ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,579, -97] What load of dog crap is he saying ㅋㅋ

4. [+231, -15] If you think about it though, he didn't do anything bad... it's just embarrassing for him personally

5. [+196, -26] I think he was as honest as he could about it. Not like he committed murder or anything, or did drugs... everyone makes mistakes so let's all just let it go this one time. His personality doesn't seem all that bad either.

6. [+184, -3] But it was undeniably you...

7. [+156, -7] He's really playing with words here. "People were already so sure he was me, even I thought he looked like me, so I didn't think there was a point to denying it"..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it is you.....

8. [+140, -33] So what if a man fapped... just let it go and move on

9. [+111, -7] Better than Jiyeon. Anyone could tell it was her but she acts like it wasn't to this day.

10. [+108, -9] He should've just come clean like, "As if you all never fapped! It's not like I committed rape or sexual harassment!"

-


Article: Seo Ha Joon, "Lost weight from emotional suffering, but my confidence in my looks went up now"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,057, -43] I wonder how someone can be so shameless

2. [+1,024, -30] Wow, that mentality ㅋㅋ proves a celebrity isn't any chum's job ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+877, -24] Ha ㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing, truly amazing

4. [+55, -5] He truly deserves to be a celebrity... no sane person would've been able to handle the pressure of such a scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's got big potential ahead of him with that mentality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -3] I really wonder if celebrities are different from us and don't bat an eye at scandals like this or if it's their agencies who are forcing them to act nonchalant about it... because any average person would not be able to sit on TV after getting caught with a video like that. Amazing, really ㅋ

6. [+41, -1] Jiyeon's still promoting just fine, why not him? All he has to do is withstand a few years of being ridiculed in the comments while still making hundreds of millions a year. I'd get thick skin for that too.

7. [+34, -0] Yeah whatever, already saw you fappin it

8. [+30, -2] I still wonder who he recorded that video for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-