[Pann] Weki Meki is copying Black Pink's debut concept?



Pann: Weki Meki is copying Black Pink's debut 

1. [+221, -8] I don't know about anything else but the 888 is really obvious

2. [+218, -21] I'm a Blink and I'm trying to be understanding about this but I can't... we should be celebrating their one year anniversary, why is Weki Meki debuting on that day ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+185, -10] It's the same even down to the time 8 pm

4. [+66, -3] I think Weki Meki is slightly going for a Black Pink concept... they put out choreography videos like Black Pink did pre-debut...

5. [+63, -2] Numbers have a lot of meaning in YG so I think it's right that fans are pissed ㅠ but it's already been released so it's not like they can change it anymore.

6. [+61, -3] I think I'd be mad too if I were a Black Pink fan. It's not just the debut date 8/8 8 pm but the entire debut process that they're copying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their agency screwed up... of all the agencies to copy, why YG

7. [+56, -1] 8/8 is understandable, but even 8 pm...

8. [+49, -2] I think they're going with 888 because they have 8 members... but they still should've looked this stuff up

9. [+40, -0] It's the type of situation where it's not that big enough of a deal to get mad over but you know that one side is still mad about it ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+35, -1] Such a lack of creativity to copy the 888 tsk tsk

-