[Pann] SECRET Jung Hana's latest pictures





Pann: SECRET Zinger (Jung Hana)'s latest photos

1. [+91, -0] It's amazing how I can't bring myself to care about her...

2. [+48, -6] I wouldn't recognize her on the streets... not trying to hate but she looks like the average pretty unni you see around the streets. She used to look unique before at least.

3. [+37, -1] I remember she used to have a long face that didn't look idol-like at all, she's looking prettier now

4. [+23, -4] Ajumma face... she looks like an auntie in her late thirties trying to look like she's in her twenties

5. [+20, -0] No charm... I feel like she'd lose if you put her up against any random woman off the streets. She might as well look for a different career...

6. [+18, -3] I saw her fight video with Jun Hyosung and she doesn't seem to have a great personality. Hyosung was talking about Zinger being late and she acted all pissy like "I'm sorry, alright? You want me to get on my knees and beg or something?" ㅋㅋㅋ and Sunhwa was trying to break up the fight between them ㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -0] Her singing, rapping, face, body - all so bad, how did she debut? Is she super rich?

8. [+15, -2] I don't know about her face but nothing's special about her... nothing about her makes me want to look. Just doesn't have star potential.

9. [+14, -0] She got so much plastic surgery, not even just here and there but over and over and over... and she's still not pretty

10. [+14, -0] She looks a lot better now. Compared to her past MVs, she's a completely new person. She used to have an ajumma look to her before.

-