Hollywood: Beyonce


Article: Twin mom Beyonce hires 6 nannies... each paid 112 million won

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+319, -3] Hello, I live in Kyungkido, where can I apply for this position?

2. [+228, -4] Those nannies won the lottery. They get to live in a palace-like house set to the perfect temperature with fully catered meals... and an awesome salary... they're not nannies, they're living like queens

3. [+188, -2] I can speak English

4. [+25, -0] Wow, with a salary like that, they're going to adore the babies ㅋㅋㅋ I want to apply too

5. [+17, -0] I can do this job!!!

6. [+13, -0] I gotta start learning English again

7. [+11, -1] I normally don't like babies but I love them starting today. Goo goo ga ga!!!! Please hire me, I can do this job

8. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ A lottery of a job...

9. [+9, -0] I want to at least send in an application ㅠㅠ

10. [+3, -1] The salary's not all that special... to be hired by Beyonce, you probably already have to have a ton of experience with upper class families and professional education in the field

-