Eunji clarifies that she doesn't drink soju by the bottle


Article: 'Two Man Show' Jung Eunji "Drinking soju by the bottle was a misunderstanding, I took one sip as a joke"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+475, -47] There's always something 10% too much about her

2. [+443, -40] She's always too much with everything she does

3. [+314, -32] She'd be fine if just stopped exaggerating her actions so much

4. [+41, -3] She thinks that she's being funny but she doesn't know how to restrict herself so people tend to think she's being overdramatic

5. [+34, -5] I think she needs to understand that she was picked for the group as the main vocal and not the center

6. [+25, -0] She looks like she'd be a good drinker though...

7. [+24, -2] I find her so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -2] I agree with the best replies

9. [+15, -1] I've noticed that people who tend to be dramatic with their actions... are a bit dumb in the head... they don't think things through enough

10. [+13, -6] I never liked her since she was caught holding a bag of oranges outside a car

-