Profile on Korean-Nigerian model Han Hyun Min





Article: I am a Korean model, Han Hyun Min

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

Profile on 16 year old model Han Hyun Min. His father is Nigerian and his mother is Korean, and he is the oldest of five siblings. He gave up dreams of pursuing baseball because it was too expensive and then pursued modeling once he received a casting offer. He values the support of his family above everything else, especially his mother, who always assured him, "You're a special person and good things will happen to you.

-

1. [+6,841, -118] Hyun Min~ I support you. Please promote more in the future~ fighting!!

2. [+4,485, -97] Fighting, you have my support ^^

3. [+4,346, -149] Koreans, please set aside your bias and respect everyone for who they are

4. [+3,902, -88] He's so cool ㅠ I support you ^^

5. [+3,453, -243] We live in a global generation, it's time that our country keep up with the changes

6. [+486, -18] He's very mature for his age and I like that he's very direct about what he likes. I hope he becomes a worldwide model and helps Korea shine.

7. [+381, -28] He's so handsome and cool, I support him. Hope to see him more often as a model.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+768, -20] I saw him on TV not too long ago and I liked how outgoing his personality was. He seems like such a social person and I hope that he grows up to be a fine man and becomes a famous model worldwide and help spread Korean culture ^^ don't pay any mind to hate comments~ ^^

2. [+699, -17] It's not easy living life as a mixed person but it can also be an opportunity... ㅎ He's cool and I hope that he is rewarded for his efforts.

3. [+11, -0] Hopefully he grows to be a great model...

4. [+10, -3] You're Korean to me if you speak Korean, simple as that

5. [+9, -0] He does have it harder than other mixed people because of his skin color. He's obviously Korean but he'll have to suffer questions about where he's from for the rest of his life...

6. [+7, -2] Anyone who stares at people of different skin color is tacky. The world is changing at a fast pace and people need to start keeping up.

7. [+7, -1] Amazing looks and a pretty heart. Do well, you have my support.

8. [+6, -2] I like that he's a teen who isn't afraid to speak his mind!!!

-