Netizens debate whether Sulli went to GD's concert with Goo Hara


Article: Who's the beautiful girl next to Sulli at G-Dragon's concert?

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+768, -34] Goo Hara's nose

2. [+531, -36] You can tell right away it's Goo Hara

3. [+442, -39] Not sure about the beautiful part but that's definitely Goo Hara

4. [+75, -3] That's really Goo Hara? Am I the only one who can't recognize her... has her profile always looked like that?

5. [+68, -5] Huk, that woman with her hair up is Goo Hara? I'd never be able to tell... I just assumed she was a trainee who got a nose job ㅜㅜ

6. [+52, -2] Look at that nose, what a plastic monster

7. [+48, -3] Hul, her nose looks so weird;;

8. [+41, -2] What's wrong with her nose....

9. [+40, -2] Wow, I couldn't tell it was Goo Hara right away

10. [+30, -2] Netizens have a good eye, I couldn't recognize her...

11. [+19, -4] Are you guys sure? It doesn't look like Hara?

12. [+17, -3] She's seriously Goo Hara? I can't tell

-