Korean words spotted in Fifth Harmony's MV



Article: Korean words spotted on outfit of American idol group's music video

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Fifth Harmony's 'Down' MV, shirt says 'Instability is stability'

1. [+146, -9] Well I'm sure foreigners think Koreans look dumb as hell when we wear t-shirts with English like 'Mary Jane' on them

2. [+73, -5] I doubt they wore it with any real meaning to it. I heard there are a lot of foreigners who like the way Korean characters like...

3. [+73, -8] Doubt they wore it knowing what it meant, not that big of a deal

4. [+8, -0] Reminds me of when Britney Spears wore a skirt that said 'New Honam Hometown Alumni' in Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+8, -0] This is why I avoid wearing clothes with English on them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+7, -4] Instability is stability... was that run through Google translator..

7. [+6, -0] Bulgogi is gogi

8. [+5, -0] It sounds really philosophical though

9. [+4, -1] Korean characters are pretty ^^

-