Kitti B follows through with lawsuit against Black Nut



Article: [Exclusive] Kitti B submits lawsuit against Black Nut... adds 'sexual violence crime'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+582, -11] Get rid of these Ilbe cockroaches once and for all

2. [+538, -10] Who is this Black Nut nugu ba$tard

3. [+48, -0] As if the lyrics didn't piss her off enough, Black Nut acted like he was apologizing in another post but was totally taking jabs at her between the lines. Swings then posted on Instagram taking another jab about how this whole thing was annoying him... He not only did a wrong but made it worse with his so-called apology. I truly hope he gets what he deserves.

4. [+27, -1] The hip hop losers in our country can't write a lyric without taking down women ㅋㅋ tsk tsk

5. [+25, -0] He needs to get what he deserves. For someone so young, he's a misogynist

6. [+21, -0] His face just looks like he'd be an Ilbe user

7. [+20, -0] Something about his face just makes it so hard to like him. He looks so... dirty? Something about his eyes makes him look evil

8. [+17, -2] I saw on Facebook that Black Nut fans were calling her a coward for filing a lawsuit instead of handling it with a diss back ㅡㅡ his fans are the worst

9. [+14, -2] All you Ilbe users better take note, this is your future

10. [+9, -0] Just typing his name out on my keyboard disgusts me!!

-

Source: Naver

1. [+375, -10] I support you. I thought he would at least apologize when you first said you were going to file a lawsuit but he handled everything so poorly. Fighting!

2. [+210, -4] I truly support you. I never liked him since 'SMTM', I could never get why anyone would support him

3. [+191, -16] Show him that life's all about taking action

4. [+152, -15] He's insane, please stick through with the lawsuit

5. [+33, -2] Teach him once and for all

6. [+19, -0] I support you!! It'd be foolish to hold it in and let him get away with it ㅠㅠ it pisses me off to see him so proud of himself after writing lyrics like that ㅋㅋ

-