Jung Kyung Ho gushes about Sooyoung on 'Life Bar'


Article: Jung Kyung Ho, "My girlfriend Sooyoung's charm? She's pretty" bursting with love

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+626, -23] "We've been dating for about five years. It's not that long of a time and we're still lovey dovey" He's so cool... such a romanticist 💕

2. [+502, -23] So sweet ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+489, -24] It's hard to be so lovey dovey like them the longer your relationship lasts... be happy!!!

4. [+40, -7] It's the best answer, really. Anyone would love to be called pretty.

5. [+38, -11] He hasn't seen her pre-debut..

6. [+35, -8] Nothing wrong with a wealthy lover but I usually find the most successful couples to be the ones who respect each other and remain lovey dovey like this!! Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung seem to be an example of that.

7. [+32, -7] They have a relationship that makes me happy just seeing it

8. [+29, -9] Has he not seen her pre-debut pictures?

-


Article: Jung Kyung Ho, "I gifted Sooyoung a thousand roses for our thousandth dayversary"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+160, -5] So jealous of Sooyoung ã… ã… ... Jung Kyung Ho is so charming, good good~ I really hope they get married~!!!

2. [+124, -6] I'm so jealous, I wonder when I'll get to have a relationship like that

3. [+27, -4] What a sweet romanticist, I love men like him~♥

4. [+11, -2] Already 1,000 days? Time flies... Imagine getting married to Sooyoung and having all those SNSD members as your sister-in-law..

5. [+8, -2] Wow... a thousand roses... it must've been a pretty sight but I'm sure the clean up was a lot of work too ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-