Jung Eunji drinks soju by the bottle?



Article: "No joke" Girl group member drinks soju by the bottle

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+853, -67] She went too far with her concept this time

2. [+822, -74] Seems she's always over the top with everything, I've noticed that with her facial expressions or actions... like she's doing it for show

3. [+549, -72] Hul... she drinks by the bottle... what a monster

4. [+116, -3] I'm really tired of these tomboy concepts... who drinks soju like that, unless you're an alcoholic

5. [+102, -1] Eunji-ya, you need to learn moderation..

6. [+99, -7] I remember being so shocked when I saw her on 'Jungle' and instead of saying "I have to go to the bathroom", she said, "I'm going to take all the water out of me";;;; no one says such low class things like that anymore;;;;;

7. [+87, -5] Why does she always act so tough on TV? I couldn't stand her on 'Knowing Bros'

8. [+78, -2] There are some who like this about Jung Eunji's personality but it's totally not my style...

9. [+73, -3] Drinking is nothing to be ashamed about but also nothing to brag about either... she's going to get older and look back on stuff like this and feel embarrassed

10. [+72 -2] She's always so over the top....

-