Jia reveals she dated a celebrity for two years during miss A


Article: Jia confesses, "I dated a celebrity friend for two years during my miss A days"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+690, -14] Okay,..

2. [+612, -14] Don't care.....

3. [+553, -15] I see

4. [+60, -2] She barely had any presence in the group but I bet the Chinese must think she was popular in Korea with the way she's talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -2] People wouldn't be able to recognize her as a miss A member if they saw her on the streets..

6. [+47, -3] Went on dates with the money Suzy was making for you

7. [+31, -2] Hmm.. I wonder who she dated? I never found her charming ㅡㅡ maybe she dated another Chinese member

8. [+22, -2] Did anyone ask you though...?

9. [+22, -0] You can just reveal who it was ㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -1] (With Suzy's money)

11. [+17, -2] Probably another Chinese member from like Super Junior or one of those groups

12. [+11, -1] Bringing back old stories to get that attention~

-