INFINITE is still discussing contract renewals



Article: 'Contracts expiring' INFINITE, discussing renewals... "Positive discussions"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,174, -21] I just want the seven to stay together even if they don't renew...

2. [+898, -17] You can take as long as you need, please just make sure all seven stay together ㅠ

3. [+698, -18] I'll trust and follow whatever decision you guys make

4. [+595, -18] I'm not worried, I know the announcement will be soon ^^ INFINITE fighting!!!!

5. [+417, -19] How much longer will it take though ㅠㅠ

6. [+133, -0] I'd prefer they announce their decision at once instead of dropping bread crumbs like this. I'll support whatever decision they choose in the end.

7. [+124, -1] Please keep the seven together.. ㅠ

8. [+128, -3] Seeing as how it's taking longer, there must be some conditions they're not agreeing on~ just don't disband please

9. [+107, -0] Hul, INFINITE's already this old too... time flies so fast. I'm still listening to 'Can You Smile' and 'Paradise'... Hope they come out with a good decision soon..!

-