Han Chae Young reveals a selca with her older sister


Article: "Prettier than me" Han Chae Young reveals picture with older sister

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+888, -22] I clicked the article thinking eh~~ but she really is pretty

2. [+757, -37] Her unni's face is pretty in a natural way

3. [+403, -145] Maybe they went to the same clinic ㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -5] Upload normal pictures without those photoshop apps. Selca apps nowadays can make women int heir forties look like their twenties, can't trust them.

5. [+28, -4] That long blonde hair is so tacky looking

6. [+24, -2] The picture is so photoshopped

7. [+24, -5] She looks so much better without all that thick eyeliner

8. [+22, -3] Whenever I see Han Chae Young's eyes, I remind myself never to get an eyeliner tattoo... it makes you look older ㅠ

9. [+19, -1] Never trust selcas taken with the Snow app ㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -2] Her unni is prettier than her

11. [+19, -6] Han Chae Young is 38 years old which means her unni is eve older and she still looks so youthful and natural

12. [+17, -3] I noticed that rabbit filter pretty much erases your natural features

13. [+16, -4] Her unni really is prettier ㅋㅋ I bet she's more popular with men too. Han Chae Young's looks give off a cold impression but her unni's features look more innocent.

-