GD alarms fans with drastic weight loss



Article: 'All skin and bones' G-Dragon looks thinner, what happened this past month!

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+1,311, -173] I know he's super wealthy in real life but his outer appearance looks so cheap ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,201, -32] ....... Hul....

3. [+1,189, -190] Don't do too much drugs~

4. [+109, -10] I think he got his jaw shaved... I've been noticing it for a while, his jaw looks different ㅋ

5. [+88, -9] That sharpened jaw though?????

6. [+78, -15] I feel like you could crush his jaw in one punch

7. [+61, -5] Why did he get plastic surgery

8. [+58, -3] Looking at the second picture, it doesn't look like he lost too much weight. His body has always been thin. His face lost some weight and he also got some fillers in his jaw to make it sharper which makes him look even thinner.

9. [+49, -2] Looks like he got his nose done

10. [+40, -2] Has his chin always been that thin when he smiled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;; did he get something done?;;

11. [+38, -1] His face looks like an alien now, or is it photoshopped; looks gross

12. [+35, -1] I don't even know anything about plastic surgery and I went huk! when I looked at GD's jaw, case closed

-