Choa spotted back with AOA to perform at a wedding


Article: [Exclusive] 'On break' Choa spotted at a wedding ceremony with the AOA members... is she back to promos?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+341, -41] When celebrities get overworked, people whine about them needing rest. When celebrities want to take a break after finishing up their schedules and take a couple months of hiatus, people throw a fit asking why she's not giving updates and start all sorts of rumors. Poor Choa, all this over nothing she did wrong...

2. [+295, -48] I missed the days when Choa was still on 'My Little TV' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+221, -55] Isn't she dating that businessman...?

4. [+21, -8] Just leave her alone already, imagine how tired she must be of all this

5. [+19, -11] Honestly, Choa's getting older and AOA's comebacks have been flops, and it's not like she's in a position to go solo right now either. She's at the right time to find her own path. I reckon AOA will disband as soon as their contracts are up.

6. [+16, -7] Random disappearance, rumors with a once-divorced man... doesn't put AOA in a good light

7. [+11, -3] If I was dating a chaebol, I wouldn't want to work either, I'd stay on break ㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -2] She probably wanted to quit because she was sick and tired of all the unfair work conditions but I guess they reached a compromise in the end

-