Twice admits to feeling worried when they first heard 'Signal'


Article: Twice's Jungyeon, "We said 'what is this?' when we first heard Signal"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+880, -24] We were wondering what this was too ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+662, -96] Songs like 'Very Very Very' and 'Signal' sound really bad at first but gets better the more you listen to it ㅋ seems like a characteristic of Park Jin Young's style

3. [+545, -54] Nevermind that it was bad, I found myself humming along to it

4. [+41, -5] I like it~~~ Park Jin Young's songs have their own charm. I liked all of miss A's songs

5. [+40, -3] I thought the intro was so bad but started liking it the more I listened to it... but you have to admit the song's only doing well because it's Twice...

6. [+40, -3] The song still makes me go 'what is this' but I keep listening to it. JYP is the devil.

7. [+35, -7] It's an addictive song... It keeps getting stuck in my head.

8. [+30, -1] I do admit I went from 'what is this' to liking it later but I do want another song like 'Like Ooh-Ahh' soon too

-


Article: Twice, "When we first heard 'Signal', everyone was worried except for Sana"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,918, -520] I wondered why they chose this as the title track when I first listened too... but now I realize that Park Jin Young must've gotten addicted to his own songs in the producing process like we eventually get addicted too...

2. [+2,511, -169] Queen of positivity Sana ㅋㅋㅋ such a positive person

3. [+1,817, -135] Sana's a cutie

4. [+391, -40] They were worried about 'Cheer Up' too but it hit daebak. Seems like all of the songs they worry about end up doing well.

5. [+301, -17] With how popular Twice is right now, they could come out with a children's song like 'Calf' and still win #1...

-