Rain reacts to photoshopped pictures of his future babies


Article: Rain reacts to photoshopped baby photos with Kim Tae Hee "I'd consider it a success if they came out like this"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,115, -38] We can only dearly hope that the kids take all of the mom's genes... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,070, -16] I remember someone before said that if their kid took Kim Tae Hee's looks and brains and Rain's talent and height, the baby would be perfect... and I think it's true

3. [+700, -17] Daughters usually take after the father's genes though

4. [+37, -2] You can't control the genes of your child... there's just as high of a chance that their baby will end up with Kim Tae Hee's height and Rain's face

5. [+31, -2] Their baby will be perfect with Kim Tae Hee's face and Rain's height..

6. [+20, -4] I've seen a lot of cases where the father is ugly and the daughter takes after the father's genes ㅠㅠ like Lee Dae Ho's daughter and Kim Hee Sun's daughter.......

7. [+18, -0] Look at Lee Young Ae's daughter and son ㅋㅋㅋㅋ genes are genes, you can't reject them

8. [+17, -0] I don't consider Rain an ugly man but I think I'd be really upset if their daughter got Rain's eyes.....

9. [+13, -1] Their baby will be fine with either genes when it comes to face shape or nose or mouth... but the eyes!!!! I'm sorry to say but the baby needs to take Kim Tae Hee's eyes no matter what..

10. [+10, -2] Rain has a handsome look overall but if you picked apart his features, I wouldn't say he's handsome ㅋㅋ and daughters usually take after the father so I'd be nervous if I were him ㅋㅋ but then again they're rich enough where the kid will end up looking classy no matter what --;

11. [+10, -0] Just have a ton of kids and see which one ends up with the best combo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+9, -1] Just hope for sons because the daughter will take after Rain no matter what

13. [+8, -0] I reckon it'd be hard to fail any gene lottery with Kim Tae Hee's genes in the mix

-