Park Bom confesses she voted for the first time at 34 years old


Article: Park Bom gets hate for sharing proof shot "First time I voted in my life"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+2,446, -106] First time at 34 years old... nothing to be proud of, sigh...

2 [+2,142, -71] I doubt she's even really 34 years old (--)a

3. [+2,081, -64] SNS is seriously a necessity of life, it shows whether someone has a brain or not

4. [+115, -2] Pretty sure Park Bom's real age is an '82er which makes her 36 years old. She actually believes she's 34, doesn't she

5. [+87, -4] Nothing to be proud of, and you're not really 34 years old

6. [+82, -1] She's so dumb..

7. [+75, -1] She dug her own grave. At least stay quiet, but noooo she had to go and share a proof shot just to get more hate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+60, -1] If she was smart, she'd act like this wasn't her first time ㅋ why would you confess something like this

9. [+52, -1] Is she some pervert that gets off on getting hate? What's wrong with her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+48, -3] I'm almost tearing up at how dumb she is ㅜㅜㅎ

11. [+39, -0] Fine, I get that it can be her first time considering all the circumstances, but she had to have known that confessing it was her first time would get her hate... why not just say she voted and go? She dug her own grave

12. [+32, -1] I hope I never date a woman with a brain like this... I don't even want one around me...

-