Jo Yun Hee says the "timing was right" in regards to her marriage and pregnancy


Article: 'Volume' Jo Yun Hee speaks on pregnancy and marriage to Lee Dong Gun "The timing was all right"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+577, -23] Still feels too fast.... but I hope that they think that fate just meant for all of this to happen fast for them and live happily~~ Lee Dong Gun-ssi, be good to her

2. [+469, -45] Liar... ㅋ sorry Yun Hee-ssi..

3. [+239, -27] ㅋㅋ Imagine how pissed Jiyeon is... Right after they broke up, the two of them made their new relationship so obvious all over TV... and now she's pregnant and married in just a few months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, I get that it's Jiyeon but these two really gave no crap about consideration towards her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+68, -3] He's the male Song Hye Gyo though... a new relationship with every new drama. I'd be nervous if I were Jo Yun Hee.

5. [+59, -9] I think it's great that they're confirming the pregnancy now instead of denying it till the ends of the earth and confirming it only after they get married. Sometimes dating for a long time doesn't correlate to happiness in marriage.

6. [+48, -1] This is obviously something to congratulate but please don't give us bull about how the pregnancy was all 'timed' before the marriage ㅎㅎ just stay quiet if you're embarrassed

7. [+47, -4] Lee Dong Gun's co-star in his next drama is Park Min Young... He better not try anything with her! Live a happy life!!

8. [+40, -8] I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were Jiyeon

9. [+36, -2] I wouldn't necessarily call all of this "good timing"

10. [+27, -6] Lee Dong Gun has been in several public relationships so I doubt that he was suddenly lazy when it came to contraception. He seems like the type who'd be super strict when it comes to contraception... He obviously knew he wanted to marry her so he got her pregnant. Jo Yun Hee has always had a positive image... she was known for being nice and quiet, and I'm sure he knew he wanted to marry her so they both consented to this pregnancy is all I'm saying.

-