IOI's Kim Chungha sets solo debut for next month



Article: [Exclusive] IOI Kim Chungha confirms debut for June 7th

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,405, -177] I feel like she was the trainee who fulfilled the true purpose of the show 'Produce 101'. She came from a small agency and earned an A rank but still ranked low until she caught people's attention with her dancing and got them to vote for her until she debuted ㅋㅋ she also focused on IOI promos without doing other group or solo promos. I support her!!

2. [+790, -11] Wishing the best for her solo~

3. [+597, -15] Will be waiting for you, Chungha-ya

4. [+547, -14] I enjoyed her pre-release so I was waiting for news of her debut~ Chungha fighting

5. [+179, -6] I like that Chungha has a powerful and sexy feel to her image. Hopefully she blows up and gets CF deals too ㅋㅋ I feel like she'd be a perfect fit for drink ads ㅋㅋ

6. [+161, -6] I thought she was only a good dancer but she's a good singer too ㅎㅎ

7. [+146, -5] Wishing you success Chungha-ya

8. [+126, -3] Been waiting for this debut.. always supporting you~~

-