[Instiz] CLC's Yoojin looks different recently?



Instiz: CLC Yoojin looks very different recently

"Hul... she was already so pretty. But I think once the swelling goes down, she'll look prettier."

"Hul....?"

"I think it came out well considering that the swelling hasn't gone down yet... I want to get mine done too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I really thought she looked pretty with her monolids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Why are people being negative about it? I think she'll look super pretty once the swelling goes down."

"Did she not have double eyelids before?"
"She had an inner fold but I think she got em done to create an outer fold"

"Hul... Her face before the double eyelid surgery was more my style ㅜㅜ"

"She's going to look gorgeous once the swelling goes down. I can already tell she looks good with the double eyelids."

"Cube???? Did she really get them done or is it double eyelid tape???"

"Hopefully she got them because she wanted it??"

"She really went in front of the cameras like that though? Should've let her take a break until the swelling went down at least."

-