Hyuna talks about her large collection of pajamas on 'Lipstick Prince 2'


Article: Hyuna, "I have a lot of pajamas, as much as underwear... over 30" (Lipstick Prince 2)

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+930, -89] I'm suddenly so turned off by Hyuna after that whole spiel she gave on justified skin exposure and then coming out with that cheap, D-grade music video with Triple H. It's like she's completely oblivious to the impact and influence she has on teens with horrifying concepts like this that even adults can't stand. It honestly disgusts me that she acts all clean on TV when she comes out with concepts that get worse and worse, dirtier and dirtier, and more and more provocative.

2. [+677, -57] She's becoming such an ajumma. Everything she talks about is in the erotic spectrum like this.

3. [+44, -1] Trust me, she enjoys this stuff ㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -4] For someone who doesn't do unjustified skin exposure, how could she shoot a MV like that? What was the justification behind that MV?

5. [+39, -2] I'm pretty sure she said she hates always being seen in a sexual context and yet look at what comes out of her mouth all the time...

6. [+33, -2] I'm enjoying your display of justified skin exposure ^^ but it seems this justification is highly subjective ^^ ㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -5] I wish she'd just be honest and say "I can't make money unless I take it off"

8. [+23, -3] Is she not embarrassed shooting MVs like that? I really wonder if her head is screwed on right at all

9. [+20, -1] Funniest article of 2017 "Justified skin exposure" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -5] If this album does well, I'm sure her parents will be super proud of her like "Our daughter is such a nice, successful singer"

-