Hani reveals her struggles with making genuine celebrity friends


Article: Hani, "I have no celebrity friends... it doesn't feel like I'm a celebrity"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

"I don't have a lot of celebrity friends who I can open up to. I'm a celebrity myself but I find it uncomfortable being around other celebrities. It still hasn't hit home that I'm a celebrity yet."

-

1. [+821, -73] You still dated Junsu

2. [+706, -21] Most people are shy around strangers. We're all just trying to survive in society by dealing with it no matter how shy we are.

3. [+651, -23] Isn't she really close with Kim Heechul? You don't have to be the same age as someone to consider them your friend ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+84, -22] She's such a pretty face but there's something about her... how do I put this in words.. like she knows she's pretty but she doesn't want other girls to be jealous of her so she'll go over the top with trying to act tomboyish. Her personality seems so fake... like she was bullied when she was younger and has some sort of trauma associated with it so now she acts over the top to make up for it.

5. [+67, -10] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So is that why you dated Junsu ㅋㅋㅋ what a liar

6. [+64, -13] She tends to lie a lot every time she opens her mouth. For someone who got famous off of a dance that's basically a sex move, she immediately began media playing about how smart she is and comparing herself to people who've graduated from Seoul University when there's a huge difference between memorizing a few words in English and Chinese and actually having attended a prestigious university

7. [+55, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sucks for all the celebrities who considered themselves her friend

8. [+40, -20] Must feel bad to hear for all her celebrity friends... She claims that she doesn't have anyone to open up to but it seems more like she doesn't want to open up herself

9. [+38, -6] I can relate to her though because that's how I feel with my college friends. I'll open up with my high school friends fine but friends I made in college are usually limited to talks about school.

10. [+29, -2] Hani seems a bit different from her TV personality and real life. I noticed she struggled getting along with the other girl group members on 'Happy Together'.

11. [+26, -2] Aren't you close with Heechul...? ^^

12. [+24, -3] But you dated Junsu, didn't you? ㅎㅎㅎ

-