Gagwoman Jang Do Yeon's "high fashion poses" earn attention on 9gag





Article: Jang Do Yeon's high fashion poses make even foreign netizens laugh

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,048, -9] Most of the pictures could pass for high fashion modeling with her charismatic gaze and all but that last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet she's practicing more poses on her days off

2. [+876, -5] I like how she's so pretty but her gag style is making herself look not pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+766, -6] ㅋㅋ That last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -1] Jang Do Yeon unni is so nice ㅜㅜㅜ I sent her a DM because I thought her lipstick color on 'I See Your Voice' was so pretty and she actually replied... what an angel...

5. [+49, -4] She's my favorite gagwoman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like how she doesn't care about her image and never forgets that she's a gagwoman

6. [+44, -1] Even funnier because she's so serious... that last one is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -0] I really like her and it's obvious that she's passionate about her job but when I see pictures like that last one, it makes me think that it's a tough job after all, since posing like that as a woman is tough to begin with..

8. [+33, -0] I doubt even Lady Gaga could pull off a pose like that last one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -1] That last picture ㅠㅠ ㅎㅎ;;; if this was back in the day, all the adults would be like "who's going to marry her now" ㅎㅎㅎㅎ fighting!

10. [+17, -0] Usually gagwomen who are as pretty as her end up going into other fields but she's really passionate about gag and has stuck to it for a long time

-