Rapper Nada expresses confidence in her body for 'Maxim'



Article: Rapper Nada "My body has always been developed since I was young... I'm confident in my backside"

Source: Korea Econ via Nate

1. [+380, -26] Her body's amazing

2. [+359, -28] She has every right to be confident in it. I'm a woman and even I'm drooling...

3. [+266, -23] Anyone else pause at the second picture

4. [+29, -7] She has a body perfectly fit for the word voluptuous. She should work out a bit though. She's young now so it looks fine but when she gets older, her skin looks like it's going to turn into uneven cellulite.

5. [+26, -1] Nada has a western body type even though she isn't super tall or anything

6. [+19, -1] Very pretty body

7. [+16, -3] Everything's great but the tattoo

8. [+12, -4] Has she always had a tattoo on her thigh??;;;;;;;;;;;

9. [+10, -1] Wow amazing, I'm so jealous as a woman

10. [+9, -2] Huk, I almost drooled after seeing her backside and I'm a woman ㅋㅋ

-